Tuesday, December 31, 2013
9:00 pm to 2:00 am
Pratt Street Ale House
206 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD (map)
Online Ticket sales are closed. Tickets will be available for $80.00 per person at the door.
Come One Come All for a New Years Eve Masquerade Ball to ring in 2014 in style!
The party will be at Pratt Street Ale House in the heart of downtown Baltimore. This is a fun and spacious multi-story bar that has excellent craft beers, amazing food, and a great view of the fireworks over the Inner Harbor! The event is open to all– meetup members, friends, couples, singles, groups, and anyone who wants to have a great time and enjoy a fantastic evening of celebration!
Your ticket to The Ball includes:
– A 5 HOUR OPEN BAR including all domestic bottles, Oliver draught ales, house wine and call liquors from 9pm – 2am! (Call liquors are name brand – Jack Daniel’s Jose Quervo, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, etc.)
– Complimentary appetizer and dinner buffet (details to come while we work out the menu, but trust us when we say it’s good food that won’t leave you hungry!)
– Complimentary New Years Eve Party Favors and Masquerade Masks
– Champagne Toast at Midnight!
– A Killer DJ playing the hottest music to keep you dancing all night long!!
– A 3rd Floor Deck with a view of the Fireworks over the Inner Harbor!
Tickets are just $75 per person ($80.00 at the door the night of the event) – this is a bargain compared to many other “deals” out there!!
Tickets are being sold through paypal (or at the door). When you purchase your tickets your name will go on our guest list. No need to bring a physical ticket to the door as long as you’re on the list (plus ones must arrive with ticket buyer).
We encourage you to get as fancy, dressy and creative as you like with your outfits and masquerade masks! New Years Eve festive party attire is encouraged. Prizes will be awarded for the best masquerade masks, so don’t hold back!
As always, we want you to party responsibly, and make arrangements for safe transportation. We recommend cabbing or carpooling with a responsible driver wherever possible. Also, please consider using Uber or Lyft car services (additional details to come). You may also use the Orange Line of the free Charm City Circulator (stop 220/ Convention Center), or take the Light Rail (Pratt Street stop).
There are several hotels within walking distance for those of you that are looking to make a night out of it. Please follow these links of suggested hotels to reserve your rooms and book soon before they fill up:
We can’t wait to see all of the creative masks and dance our way into the New Year with all of you!